We are a Reform Jewish center of education and community, and a sanctuary of faith and tradition for Jews of all generations.
Temple B’nai Israel is the beacon of Reform Judaism, inspiring a shared culture of commitment and enthusiastic involvement in our community through outstanding educational and spiritual programs focused on perpetuating our traditions of Torah, family, faith, tolerance and tzedakah.
We share a commitment to Torah and our Jewish culture of:
- Lifelong Learning and Education
- Respect, Dignity, Compassion and Kindness
- Traditions and Lifecycle Events
- Community Awareness and Involvement
- We will cultivate our environment of
spirituality, warmth, caring and compassion.
- Temple B’nai Israel leadership will retain and grow membership and increase their involvement.
- We will have improved programming and facilities.
- We will operate with fiscal responsibility and ensure financial integrity and stability.